Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Hey Everybody!

The past few weeks I've had a great time here at SMA, especially at the Founders Day mass! The Founders Day mass is when we celebrate the sisters who started our school, and we honor our alumni. We had one alum from way back in 1935, and I felt so honored to see her. It's just a reminder of how strong our school is and how far we can still go. Science Olympiad has also been going well. We have just started to begin our research and projects in preparation for our state tournament, and I can't wait!

More recently, I celebrated Halloween and it was so much fun. I dressed up as a ghost and went out with my family for trick or treating and had a great time being with them. After Halloween, I worked at Open House the next afternoon. I handed out folders and greeted people who are thinking about attending our school. It was amazing to see so many people and I am glad I had the opportunity to see so many perspective families and share my love of SMA. I hope you all had an amazing week, talk to you next time!

Natalie Dunlap



                                                 
My friend Milla and I during TA.                                                My friend Jax and I during Latin class

No comments:

Post a Comment