Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Hey everybody!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. This year we have Wednesday off, thanks to our hard work during BBW. Last week some juniors went in the fall encounter, and in English we welcomed them back with a banquet; we all brought our own food and we talked to one another as also an end to our mindfulness week. During mindfulness week, we were encouraged to put down our technology, get out in nature, spend time with family, things like that. In my English class we also went on a short field trip to PSU to look at the student art show and the native America art exhibit. It was a nice experience to talk among my class mates and get to know some of them better.

In Latin class we got into groups of 3 and made our own apples to apples game with latin terms. We later tested our game with others, and it was so much fun! In science Olympiad we have been given our final teams and positions. I am on the SMA blue team and my events are dynamic planet, electric vehicle, and robot arm. I am very excited for our first competition during early January in Camas, Washington. I hope our team can make it to Nationals this year!

Natalie Dunlap



                                                              

Me right before thanksgiving break.                                       Me and my friend during Latin class.

No comments:

Post a Comment