Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hey everybody!

I'm so excited to post for you all again. Being a junior, college is right around the corner and I'll be applying soon. It can be hard to know what to do, but luckily we have college counselor to help us with that! Recently all the juniors had a college meeting in the auditorium, and that was very helpful. We discussed what we want to get out of the college we go to, such as the kinds of professors we want to work with and what kind of housing we want at college and things like that.

Wednesday is Veterans Day, and we have the day off. I'm very excited to spend the day with my family. Both my parents served in the navy, so today is more than just no school for us. In my Latin class, we are participating in stoic week. Basically it's a week where we are present in every situation, and using a lot less technology. We are trying to free ourselves of distractions and appreciate what we have and the people we are with. Can't wait to talk to you next time!

Natalie Dunlap





                                                   

Me during morning activity block.             The first stages of my electric vehicle for science olympiad

No comments:

Post a Comment